As reported a few freaking minutes ago…. It’s the week before the 3 Day Novel Contest and I’m slipping into high prep mode.
It’s been a blessed bundle of a week.
The studio. Getting out here to work is so freaking fantastic. I love it!
What I would do differently next time:
Come out here sooner… every blessed day.
- – the Meditation Challenge is great but lawd-a-mercy it began to take me longer and longer each day. The journaling bit. This isn’t a BAD thing…it just…time crunched me on a few days.
- – that feeling of being time-crunched.
- – some free floating sadness/frustration that I absorbed from another. So not mine, but there I was with it all over me. sigh.
- + The Meditating Daily.
- + The getting back to the DOINGS… (and yes… I will start posting the numbers again…. maybe next week. Heh heh. Let’s just say the walking and the meditating and the yoga…ahhhh…)
- + Realizing that it was someone else’s sadness/frustration glomming onto me and by recognizing it…lifting it… a little.
- + Speaking up. For what I need. About what I see and think and feel. I really did OK on this front this week. Whatever can be happening?
- + and again again again I gotta say… having this room of my own to work and read and dream in. So so so SO GOOD.
The Thing that needs Baking In MOST:
Keep working with the Grounding. Breathe. Feel your Feet.
Find the PAUSE.
This Week’s Playful
… write the word EASE big and bold and glue it to the cover of the SCRIB – which is the one thing I will for SURE touch every day. This will help me remember the intention for this next week …
Find the EASE-FULL way.
Pretty groovy… and it DID help! Whee!
Next Week’s Playful
To have FUN with my 3 Day prep.
To Go DEEP but keep it… playful.
Okely-Dokely… that’s it for me today.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend…and week to come.
Thanks for stopping by.
Go easy ~p
In homage to Havi’s Friday Chickens over on the The Fluent Self — This is the place I review my week – in an attempt to track some things – like progress on my novel and… living intentionally. I shake out my week and lay it out. Let the hard burn off and the good sink in. Call it an experiment in paying attention.
Comments are cherished here. Discussion is adored. If you’d rather talk in private – drop me a line.