Last Quarter of Ice Coming In Moon.
Energy winding down… heading to Dark Moon resting time.
But, as the man says – No rest for the wicked.
The week whirled by me… with a speed hard to fathom. Wrapping up with a few days offline in town – which was actually a nice rest – and…. The Saskatchewan Roughriders won the Grey Cup! Huzzah huzzah huzzah.
Warms my prairie-girl heart. I used to work in a concession booth for Rider games in the way-back. Good times.
And now – we are home for a few days and then it is time to pack it all up and move to town. Indoor plumbing here I come!
So… the doings took a hit this week. AGAIN. I will not whine, nor beat myself about the head… but here be the stats…
The Quick Chicken (The Doings that help me with the Being):
- Walk: 2/8
- Meditation: 2/8 ~ Whaaaaat? eep.
- Writing Hours: 3/8 ~ longish shifts but WHAAAAAAT?
On an interesting front… I not only went offline for a couple of days – I also left behind my daily paper chicken thingy but… I somehow knew/remembered that today was the last quarter day of this moon – YAY.
And so … though I feel blank and rather… cranky… and it is already past 9pm and I really really REALLY just feel like watching some boob tube.. Here I am… doing the shaking and the baking. Because it will help me sleep a slightly righteous sleep. So many things “undone” this week. But this done. Woot.
- Waves of emotion continuing to wash over me.
- Tiredness returning ~ must move…must move…must mooooove.
- Serious freaking FIGHT with myself to get my butt into the chair and write.
- Inability to find the right gift for one of my sweety-pants nephews. LORDY this brought up much “I’m a bad aunt” shite….
- Serious fear around a piece of writing I’m working on. Fear or Doubt.. or both.
THE SWEET N TASTY:
- Wednesday’s writing session – remember that? How awesome was it? Super Duper Awesome. I know this I know this I know this.
- Texting with my Sis – took all the sting out of the inability to find the danged gift and made me feel so so so so much better about what I bought in the end. Texting is fun!
- Erasing a really really mean thing I was about to say about myself earlier in this post. Way to not beat yourself up (too badly) when you are feeling down.
- And way to note that even though you are totally feeling tired and cranky and like a big ole loserface – you are HERE doing this THING that you very very much want to do each quarter.
The Thing That Needs Baking In MOST (What WORKED):
The thing that is always true and can never be reinforced enough – I ALWAYS “feel better” (mood wise and physically and even spiritually) when I WORK. And once I get myself into the chair to work – the words always always flow and it is … a joy…. and a freakin’ RELIEF.
The ultimate goal being to work each day….
or at least 5 or 6 days outta 7
STEADY as SHE GOES – instead of BLITZING and feeling great for one day and shittay for four
Last Week’s Playful INTENTION…
To employ the listing and RE-listing method each morning when I make my “to do” list. In an attempt to Listen to the inner promptings and follow them – or at least be aware of them and whether they are in conflict with external promptings.
How it went…
I did manage to do this a few times….it continues to work.
This Week’s Playful INTENTION…
This week will be a week of packing and moving and being discombobulated. Let’s….
~EMBRACE the CHAOS~
Dive on in and take each day as it comes. Report back on from the other side.
Thanks for stopping by. Sorry to be a bit cranky-pants.
Here’s a song to take us through the CHAOS of the coming week….
Go easy ~p