Oooohhhh, quite the week we are having…yes?
Already Friday evening… but I’m here to do a lil Shaking and a lil Baking before I dive offline for the weekend.
I will be posting the weekend MONKEYS on Monday… three three three monkeys in one – wheee!
OK – the week.
The meditation “challenge” and the decision to make a playful pic and a post part of the fun this time round. It feels good to tune in each morning and listen in. I’m also enjoying the journaling aspect again. I think that the journal questions are actually my favourite part. They sort of…extend the meditation and get me thinking a bit deeper on some questions that have been swirling round the ole brain box for a while.
- – seeing that I still have far to go on the ‘loving and accepting myself just as I am’ front. Harumph.
- – another friend stepping off this rolling freight train of life into the wild beyond. So long, Chum. Thanks for all the ‘kisses’. I’m honoured to have met you.
- – seeing that … Yet again… I seem to find it incredibly hard to work The Doings to my day. No matter how much I KNOW they are nurturing wonderful things. They are turning into DUTY things and I am feeling shitty about not getting them done. So…
I hereby declare … A BREAK FROM THE DOINGS – Officially. I’m stepping off the Merry-Go-Round. No tracking for a few weeks. No guilt. Just focus on this meditation thingy and all that is roiling up as a result of this bit of fun. This is enough for now. And if I manage to do these things that feed my soul and feel awesome for the body as well… then… yay for me. But I will NOT post the numbers for … a bit.
I can do this. I am totally the boss of my own pants!
- + the meditating with company.
- + the journaling about the meditating and the posting about the journaling about the meditating.
- + the lovely send off for our friend. And the making and taking of the Zesty Beans and Rice – feels so good to be able to… give something… even a small batch of cheesy goodness.
- + love love LOVING my trailer/studio. Having a real room of my own is such a gift.
The Thing that needs Baking In MOST:
There is mighty good chance that things need not be as much of a … struggle… as my mind currently thinks they are.
More to come on this front, I’m sure.
Next Week’s Playful CHALLENGE…
Let go of the whip…. find the rhythm of these days… They are different than the winter days… and they are all de-lovely
And Just to let ya know… I am indeed working with my “paper chickens”. I tend to um… FORGET about the evening chicken, but hey… no pressha to reach perfection.
On we go.
Thanks for popping in.
In homage to Havi’s Friday Chickens over on the The Fluent Self — This is the place I review my week – in an attempt to track some things – like progress on my novel and… living intentionally. I shake out my week and lay it out. Let the hard burn off and the good sink in. Call it an experiment in paying attention.
Comments are cherished here. Discussion is adored. If you’d rather talk in private – drop me a line.