Full Hunter’s Moon – a time of high creativity and productivity…unless, of course, you are sick as the proverbial DAWG and can barely sit up and type.
Yes, my dears… I have be struck down this week with the COLD/FLU/DEATHBUG from hell.
So… This will be short.
The Quick Chicken (The Doings that help me with the Being):
- Walk: 1/7
- Meditation: 1/7
- Writing Hours: 2/7 I just couldn’t seem to focus this week as far as REAL writing went… but I did do two longish stints of writing work for my Year in Review book. This is part of my preparation work this week and I am glad I managed it, so hell… I’m counting it as WORK… as Writing Work. Because I feel it is a valuable exercise and… may be the beginnings of something larger.
- Horrible horrible horribleness last Friday… sad. mad. bad. SILENT RETREAT on this.. but clearly set up the entire week of Gnarble.
- immune system takes a dive
- cold virus moves on in and takes up residence smack in my lungs
- throat takes a beating til I am left silent
- much weeping
- much waking in the night
- much much so much sadness triggered
- much much rage still lives inside me and needs to be… seen to
- physically – fever, head and full body aching, breathless, and that fabulous feeling of being INFECTED – full of infection to the point that my very skin hurts
THE SWEET N TASTY:
- I’m still here. And for now, that’s enough. (seems harsh, right? seems like I shouldn’t say that – it’s all just “so dramatic, baby”. Oh well. it’s the truth and for one who pretends to tell the truth… I so hide things… so I leave this here AS IS… for my future lying-pants self to erase.)
The Thing That Needs Baking In MOST (What WORKED):
Home made Hot n Sour soup is a good thing. Eat more.
R.A.I.N. – a way towards getting through this. I hope to talk more about this on a day when I have more energy. For now – here’s a link …
Next Week’s Playful INTENTION
Ease out of this. EASE Bustin. EASE. Out.
And to prove I can still smile through the snot….
go easy ~p
In homage to Havi’s Friday Chickens over on the The Fluent Self — This is the place I review my week – in an attempt to track some things – like progress on my novel and… living intentionally. I shake out my week and lay it out. Let the hard burn off and the good sink in. Call it an experiment in paying attention.
Comments are cherished here. Discussion is adored. If you’d rather talk in private – drop me a line.